Friday 25 July 2014

I will design a Retro Vintage LOGO for $5


Hello, my name is Jessica and this is my retro vintage logo style gig, only on Fiverr.



You will Get:-------------
 - 1000x1000px PNG with transparent background
- Up to 2 modifications
- Delivery within 10 days -------------

Why this is a 
premium quality logo?-------------
I usually spend 1 hour on every order in Fiverr, providing you with a pixel perfect product in great resolution (1000 x 1000 px).
- Multiple colour schemes
-------------

Why choose Me?-------------
- Top Rated Seller with 100% Overall Positive Rating
- Professional !
- High Quality and Fast Delivery
- Creative and Original !
-------------

Check Out My Extra Gigs:

- I Will Deliver in 24 hs or less (Extra Fast) for Just $20.- I Will Deliver VECTOR FILES (Must Have for Printing) for Just $10.- I Will Make Custom Shapes and deliver an extremely detailed Logo (Vectors Included) for Just $40.Do you need something not mentioned in this gig description? I offer a melting pot gig extra for $50. Contact me.

All this for just $5, only on Fiverr !

IF YOU WANT TO ORDER ON THIS CLICK ON THIS LINK AND ORDER IT: 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Logo design agency

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Best designing agency

    ReplyDelete