Thursday 24 July 2014

I will design An AWESOME and Beautiful Logo for $5


I have being engaged in this Logo Designing field for last 8 years and made exceeding 5000 Logos. Please View my Gig and see my creations. ♕

My works are very high quality in comparison with other sellers. Please monitor the quality of professionalism and creation of my work. ❤


✰ Why you should obtain the service from me? 

  • Holding experiences of 8 years in this field
  • Live exhibition is held with about 5000 designs of my own
  • Credibility
  • Holding ability to serve exceeding 3000 real satisfied customers
  • Having a unique rating
  • My object is designing a Logo which most appropriates your business


❀ The things what you get from this GiG 

  • A professional level Logo design for your business. ✔
  • Free 300 DPI in PNG and JPG files. ✔
  • A few free edition (Revisions) ✔
  • Round the clock service. ✔

✰ *Per Mascot Cartoon Character Or illustration  $40 


♛ Do not hesitate to get a service of Professional Designer


Especially: - I can design any as per your requirement, please pay your attention to the different rate for each and see the other additional service below. Please send me a message whenever you face difficulties to choose. I am always being prepared to serve you. The rates and time are negotiable
IF YOU WANT TO ORDER ON THIS CLICK ON THIS LINK AND ORDER IT:

No comments:

Post a Comment