Friday 25 July 2014

I will design an EYE catching logo with free revisions for $5


DESIGN_LINE36


---I will design a unique, professional and custom logo for your all types of businessusing the very latest design techniques and styles.


---i don't use any clip art..you can check my portfolio.logos are made according to requirement.


---A professional and fresh concept requires time and I want to deliver my clients original concepts to set their business  apart from the rest.


---Your extra package will include a hi-resolution vector image, all the files you need for display, print and editing ...


---A professional and fresh concept requires time and I want to deliver my clients more professional and  original concepts to set their business  apart from the rest.


You will receive: - 

 Quality customer service and communication at all times .

100% vector logo (in gig extra)  scaleable to any size without losing quality .

Fantastic value for money.


***MONEY BACK GUARANTEE***


                                                     NOTE:

Please check out my GIG EXTRA for more services..

IF YOU WANT TO ORDER ON THIS CLICK ON THIS LINK AND ORDER IT: 

1 comment:

  1. The logo that you shown in your portfolio is outstanding. It shows that you are a perfect designer.

    ReplyDelete