Friday 25 July 2014

I will design a professional Eye Catching ebook cover or Kindle cover, Box,CD cover for $5


!!eBook Covers and kindle covers!!

BEST DEAL AVAILABLE!! In ONE order you will have both 3D and flat cover! 

I  Can Design 
(1) eBook Covers 
(2) Kindle covers 
(3) CD/DVD covers 
(4) report covers 
(5) magazine 
(6) Packages & Bundles Covers 
(7) CreateSpace Covers ... 

Rated 100%... FREE BONUS PDF FREE ... 

Are you looking for a high Quality job..? No sweat, you are in right place! You will love your new design!

I develop each eBook with care. I will find a free public domain image for your cover if needed. I'll make sure your cover stands out and looks good in small and large size, I am not satisfied with your cover until you are.

*** UNLIMITED REVISIONS ***

I Provide High Resolution JPG & PNG 

NOTE : This is for single side 3D & 2D design Only..! if you need to design product package from sketch and make it 3D, then please get GiG extra..!!
 
Select a Best 3D Model Number for your choice :  http://flic.kr/ps/2e86wN 

if you have doubt, feel free to contact me or ORDER NOW!!

P.S. Check out my profile page to see all of my gigs here: http://fiverr.com/Creativelog

1 comment:

  1. Nice post and skills

    Thanks for sharing information recently I have started fiverr affiliation marketing
    Please keep sharing that type of post

    Online Earning Methods
    50$ Earn on FTBs from fiverr easy method


    ReplyDelete